So, first framework that I came across was Meteor.js
Meteor.js is the full stack framework which make use of the whole stack and implements it in a better and a simple way.
Some of the feature of meteor.js are :-
- It is a very mature framework with a lot of facilities.
- Server side and client code is same.
- Server side code is based on Node.js So, no need to learn any other language.
- Fb, google authentication is already available.
- Deployment of the app is very easy. After making the app you can deploy it on myappname.meteor.com.
- Documentation is great and is easy to learn.
- Android or ios app can be made.
There are also many times when you don’t want to use Meteor. for example:-
When you want to build a website and not a app which you want to work on allmost every device.
If you want a app in which you want lesser server interaction because this technology uses a lot of the space in the RAM making the system slower.
It is said that WITH SOMETHING GOOD THEIR COMES SOME BAD TOO.